Material assistance resources during COVID-19:
During this unprecedented time, there are many challenges with sustaining and getting practical resources. We are committed to helping you in obtaining the necessary items you have need. Below is a list of some community resources that may be helpful.
- Phone: 1-800-550-4900. Call hotline to be connected to local Birthright organization to ask about material assistance.
- The 2-1-1 Long Island call center and database are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Dial 2-1-1 to connect to a caring call specialist or outside Nassau and Suffolk Counties call toll-free 1-888-774-7633.
- Text4Baby-A free mobile text service for pregnant women and new moms.
- Breath of Life. Phone: 631-738-8829
- Healthy Baby and Me through Suffolk County DSS Maternal and Infant Community Health Collaborative Phone: (631) 854-4023. 4 Udall Road West Islip, NY 11795
- Lighthouse Mission for material assistance and food. Phone: (631) 758-7584 Email: Hello@LighthouseMission.com
- Nassau County Perinatal Services Network Phone: 516-227-9456
- Economic Opportunity Commission of Nassau County- Maternal and Infant Community Health Collaborative (MICHC) 516-292-9710
- People Loving People Phone: 516-945-9738
- The INN in Hempstead Phone: 516- 486-8506 Monday-Friday 9am-2pm bagged lunches